Flexible hours - the number of hours you can commit are up to you from 1 hour a week to more!
You will receive support from the Highland Council and SOS-UK including auditor training and access to exclusive workshops on sustainability.
Project Assistant aims
- Increase the individual support available for Green Impact Teams, by providing creative input, leading where necessary and taking on specific tasks from the toolkit
- Help us to create a school and council toolkit by providing ideas
- Increase student-staff collaboration within Green Impact
- Support the Green Impact auditor process
- Equip you with useful skills for future employability!
- Attending/leading team meetings
- Help us to engage schools and council staff with Green Impact
- Help us to create the online toolkit for schools and the council
- Implementing specific toolkit actions
- Maintain the online toolkit, keeping track of progress and uploading evidence
- Creating communications such as newsletters and posters
- Lead an audit
For more information, please contact Highland Council Climate Change Coordinator Joe Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.