Status: Available to partner with
Dissertation: Sustainable Energy
Dissertation category: Any
Short summary: - Sustainable Energy: socially, economically and environmentally sustainable energy from the extraction of materials to its distribution.
- The proportion of greenhouse gas emissions (particularly CO2) from the energy industry, makes this research important to build a future where climate change doesn’t destroy the planet and civilisation. The dissertation will carry out a thorough literature analysis focusing on either policy or business praxis, and potentially both.
Detailed summary: - What can we define as Sustainable Energy and why?
- What roadmaps are there available for a Sustainable Energy transition?
- What does it take to promote change at the institutional and organisational level?
- What changes do business and policy need to implement complementarily to truly achieve a Sustainable Energy transition?
- How can we pragmatically and realistically deal with the obstacles that currently have prevented a Sustainable Energy transition?
- In its current state, what is the role of business?
- What scope should this research paper have?
Course: B.A.Sc. Global Sustainable Development (Single Honours)