Top Tips (for students and young people)
Creating your profile on the website
You may already have a clear plan in mind for your research, project or placement and be able to register your aims quickly and easily. If this is you, please remember to show flexibility to enable partnering with an organisation. To find a successful partnership it is useful to remember each organisation will have some of their own needs and requirements.
If you are still exploring your options or feel a little overwhelmed by all the options out there, this is the place to start looking! Start by stating some of your possible areas of interest and give a rough idea of a theme, that way we can start looking at partnerships that might help your journey to doing a piece of meaningful applied research, a project or a work placement.
- Bullet points are fine
- Remain flexible and state that in your profile
- Have a look at what's available
- Contact us if you want us to find you a relevant organisation
- The more we know the better we can help you
- Start with notes and you can always go back to give more detail
For more information, check out our How to Use For Good Guide for Students!