What we do (universities/colleges)
Our For Good platform has been created as a space to facilitate partnerships between students, organisations and tertiary education institutions for the social and environmental benefit.
The research and projects areas of this platform are free for any student studying in the UK to make the most of. Placements for Good is currently only available to students from participating institutions.
Where universities and colleges buy membership to this platform, we are able to provide an enhanced level of support for your students. You can also benefit from promoting in-house applied research, project and placement opportunities on this platform.
Dissertations and Projects for Good (combined) membership costs £520+VAT for one calendar year.
- Partnership suggestions via email to registered students, based on their areas of interest;
- Active recruitment of organisations relevant to your students interests;
- A visit from an NUS representative to publicise the scheme to staff, students, and/or local organisations;
- Free template materials to help you publicise the scheme;
- The ability to register an unlimited number of ‘living labs’ projects on the website;
- Active promotion of your 'living labs' project ideas by NUS via email and social media;
- Helpful guidance documents to assist in forming successful partnerships;
- Invitations for students to publish or present research findings at events;
- Opportunities to take part in feedback calls, to help shape the future direction and development of the programme.
More information on institution membership of Dissertations and Projects for Good
More information on institution Placements for Good membership overview