What we do (universities/colleges)
Our For Good platform has been created as a space to facilitate partnerships between students, organisations and tertiary education institutions for the social and environmental benefit.
The research and projects areas of this platform are free for any student studying in the world and for graduates through the age of 35. Placements for Good is currently only available to students from participating institutions.
Where universities and colleges buy membership to this platform, we are able to provide an enhanced level of support for your students. You can also benefit from promoting in-house applied research, project and placement opportunities on this platform.
For Good membership costs £580+VAT for one calendar year.
- Complete access to our Dissertations (research), projects and placement platforms on the website;
- Partnership suggestions via email to registered students, based on their areas of interest;
- Active recruitment of organisations relevant to your students interests;
- Free template materials to help you publicise the scheme;
- The ability to register an unlimited number of ‘living labs’ projects on the website;
- Active promotion of your 'living labs' project ideas by NUS via email and social media;
- Helpful guidance documents to assist in forming successful partnerships;
- Invitations for students to publish or present research findings at events;
- A regular e-newsletter with opportunities and updates for you and your students;
- Opportunities to take part in feedback calls, to help shape the future direction and development of the programme.
You can also apply for additional bolt-ons to your membership for access to our bespoke training, workshops and consultancy support for progressing applied learning and impactful placements for sustainability and social responsibility. These bolt-ons can be used to support your students, staff or local community partners you want to engage with the For Good platform. Get in touch for more details and costs.
More information on For Good institution membership.